1 hour
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jugement hour 25.07 in 17:00 UTC time
And so. On Saturday 17:00 UTC time, will be held the first launch of the judgment hour.
I'll tell you briefly what it is.

During the judgment hour all lost your personal claim in all buildings and those buildings that are under the claim of the monument. Only gatehouse Personal and monument claim (need to check) does not vanish.
During the judgment hour alignment (karma) does not decrease.

If you do not want to be robbed of the first counter, enclosing your warehouses by additional walls with any type of gatehouse. It does not insure you against pile around the walls or from similar methods, but will slow down the enemy.

If you have additions to the nuances of the judgment hour, write them here.

So is there any defense for people who don't live in that time zone? This'll happen at about 2 am my time, and I have to work the next day.

Usa? Fuck obama!
Так тебе и надо, пусть тебя грабят все кого вы бомбите на планете.

(03-31-2016, 05:59 AM)EVIL JACK Wrote:  Usa? Fuck obama!
Так тебе и надо, пусть тебя грабят все кого вы бомбите на планете.

No, South Korea.

In the US it would be around 2 pm, and not a serious issue at all. Korea is +9 UTC.

Maybe the most appropriate idea is to drop all valuable belongings to the inventory and log off the game long before the Judgement Hour begins. Though inventory has its significant limitations in weight you would certainly be able to prevent your treasures from being looted.