Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We welcome everybody!
We are international group that just started building new hill fort. If you want to help us build our fort, work our fields, or just shoot our enemies with arrows, you are very welcome! We will gladly accept anybody who will help us expand and advance!

(01-25-2015, 06:42 PM)Raynor Agari Wrote:  We are international group that just started building new hill fort. If you want to help us build our fort, work our fields, or just shoot our enemies with arrows, you are very welcome! We will gladly accept anybody who will help us expand and advance!

I am interested in joining your group. Smile

What are your coordinates, and what kinds of work do you need done?

- Aldeus Reix

(02-14-2015, 10:14 PM)Aldeus Reix Wrote:  
(01-25-2015, 06:42 PM)Raynor Agari Wrote:  We are international group that just started building new hill fort. If you want to help us build our fort, work our fields, or just shoot our enemies with arrows, you are very welcome! We will gladly accept anybody who will help us expand and advance!

I am interested in joining your group.  Smile

- Aldeus Reix

Hey man, I think we are going to start building houses and probably some pallisades, so logging at 60 would be helpful, also we always can use another herbalist to make more of our herbs useful. Could you let me know time when you can play and how often? Our position is in middle of D7.

(02-14-2015, 10:33 PM)Raynor Agari Wrote:  ...Our position is in middle of D7...

Hi, i'm playing at x20 and building at the same place. May i ask u about excursion, or at least few screenshots? Rly interesting how other people using that fantastic place. If u want we will make excursion or screenshots of ouer fortess too
--------------------------------
We calling this place "Cuper.mountain". Do u also have a huge layer of copper?

(02-15-2015, 05:11 AM)Hargin Wrote:  
(02-14-2015, 10:33 PM)Raynor Agari Wrote:  ...Our position is in middle of D7...

Hi, i'm playing at x20 and building at the same place. May i ask u about excursion, or at least few screenshots? Rly interesting how other people using that fantastic place. If u want we will make excursion or screenshots of ouer fortess too
--------------------------------
We calling this place "Cuper.mountain". Do u also have a huge layer of copper?

That sounds awesome, we are not too advanced yet so we might get some inspiration where to place some things too Big Grin

(02-14-2015, 10:33 PM)Raynor Agari Wrote:  
(02-14-2015, 10:14 PM)Aldeus Reix Wrote:  

I am interested in joining your group.  Smile

- Aldeus Reix

Hey man, I think we are going to start building houses and probably some pallisades, so logging at 60 would be helpful, also we always can use another herbalist to make more of our herbs useful. Could you let me know time when you can play and how often? Our position is in middle of D7.

The farthest I am in each line of skills are as follows:
83 forging, 46 carpentry, 58 herbalism, 50 masonry, and 62 farming.

I would love to help grow and advance your group.

I play anywhere between 6:00Pm GMT and 4:00am GMT. Several days out of the week.