Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
For the higher cause
Greetings from Ukraine to our English-speaking community.
It seems to me, that the policy implied by the Russian-speaking players on our server is not clear enough. So I decided to write an article that may be useful to our guests.
First of all, I should remark, that I try to enlighten the policy from the neutral point of view, and apologize for my poor English.

So the server military and industrial powers are subdivided according to latitude aspect.
We have North conservative Fractions that are mainly represented by Yarilo Voyevodovich, Vinni i, Aiden, Mehdi, PBCH BBC, Adam Kraim and lots of others. And their main allies - clan Solo. Among the Nords where also the Monastery of the Copper Mountain and Vikings, but they gone (Rumors say, they transfered to the x20 server).

On the other side we have Southern Democratic society (Date Masamune, Stiv Nord, Nitros Great, Gavr ik, Jack Coldfire, Soyer.) and Starks.
Their main allies are the Framed in Blood clan (Muerte family, Grem, Xasan, Rassel, Sacred, Kuwa)-refugees from north.

There is permanent war between North and South.

Beside that, there is numerous neutral camps in the middle lands. Most of them settled around the lake. The biggest of 'em is the castle of misteriours Caucasian thug on the eastern marsh (recently he joined the Nords, but this info is not clear).

Want we, or not, we are all driven into the policy. What fraction will you join?