Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommendations for the server
Hello Community Shy

I placed some days and i wanted to make some recommendation to improve the server. I like it that it's a 1x exp server. And also the high skill cap. It's perfect for game who does not want or can play daily online. And that's why i thought the bounds at house could be doubled to 2 weeks. And also the caracter delete time could be raised to 6 month or maybe a year.

The second would be to decrease a bit the wheelbarrow capacity. It looks very tiny for 1000 capacity.

It would be very awesome if this server keeps very realistic and with some challenge.

Thank you very much for this server. It was fun until now. I hope it will be in futureSmile

Not a recommendation, only a hint: The link to the forum on the english website is broken.

(07-10-2016, 07:01 PM)Hey_Joe Wrote:  The second would be to decrease a bit the wheelbarrow capacity. It looks very tiny for 1000 capacity.

Build Trade Cart with 6000 capacity and no problem.

(07-10-2016, 07:01 PM)Hey_Joe Wrote:  And that's why i thought the bounds at house could be doubled to 2 weeks. And also the caracter delete time could be raised to 6 month or maybe a year.

Weekly cleaning occurs if 30 minutes was no activity in the area in a week.
World week cleaning now include removing of trees for increase FPS rate and decrease game crash chance.

If you can not play 30 minutes per week, then why play?